Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Campaigning is so fun!!!

Ok, so I got sucked into the elections campaign! I personally am so stoked!!! I'm helping with talking to my friends, emailing people, putting up posters and just promoting the two candidates for president and vice-president of student congress!!

I decided to throw my weight behind this pair because I know that they are very passionate about what they want to accomplish and Anne is always looking to make the multi-cultural and international students' voices heard!! The other pair can't care less about our voices. They just want the majority vote so they do everything for the majority and if the other students can join, great! If not, oh well, too bad.

Ok, getting too passionate about this! lol. This is so different from back home!!! EXCITING!!

No comments: