Friday, October 13, 2006

6 Steps of Blogging Ties

You know the "law" of 6 steps to... where you can connect two random things in the world with just 6 steps? Well, How about the 6 steps of blogging ties... U see, I've been reading a few blogs diligently and one day I decided it'll be fun to go click on their links for more blogs... One blog led to another and I ended back.... with my TEACHER!! I think she's my secondary school teacher... or maybe my primary school... my memory is all mushed together right now.

And the funny thing is, I didn't REALIZE that it was my teacher's blog. I just randomly left a comment on her blog coz i thought it cool that I ended up with a Singaporean's blog after all the American's. Than, she made the connection and left a comment for me!!!

Anyway, here's my cool journey:

1. My Thoughts... My Say (my blog)
2. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
3. It Could Happen To You
4. Rocks in My Dryer
5. Everyday Mommy
6. Twinkle Twinkle Little Tar (my teacher's blog)

See!! WAY COOOLLLLLLLL!!! It's amazing the little things that God does for me that brightens up my day and just marvel in His creativity and ingenuity. Who would have guessed that a tiny seemingly insignificant fact like that can cheer me up so much??!!!

Even better, my wonderful teacher even posted on her blog a reply for my post to encourage me in my loneliness struggle now. Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

amelia said...

Now that is just WAAAAY too cool!!! So, I got a very nice baby gift in the mail, and I think it came from you, but I couldn't exactly tell from the packaging. Was that you??? Thank you if so!!