Thursday, November 03, 2005

Its my Birthday!

Tomorrow, I turn 20 years old! WOHOOO!!!

I love it!! I'm sooo glad to be 20! It's a miracle I've lived so long, a gift from the WONDERFUL God!! I wanna thank my PARENTS for raising me, putting sooo much energy into stubborn little me, loving me despite my many faults and being there for me whenever I needed them!

I wanna thank my BROTHER for spoiling me, for playing with me, including me in everything he did, loving me, being the protective BIG brother and for being so close to me!!

I wanna thank my grandmother, for cooking all the yummy food for me, spoiling me rotten, loving me DESPITE me being mean to her (I'm so sorry for that paw!) and being the BEST grandma in the world!

Above all, I wanna thank the Almighty God, for being with me all these years, for saving me by His mercy, for being my support and endless help, for loving me inspite of my sins and for creating me and giving me all the gifts of life, especially my wonderful family.

1 comment:

Chris & Becca said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday last Thursday. Did you do anything celebrate with your friends?