Friday, August 19, 2005

Manmade Disaster

Ok, my room looks like a tornado flew through it and tossed everything about.... wait, it looks like I was in it!!!

Packing has been frantic the past few days, seeing as I've only a few days to do everything. Everything is dumped on my floor. I'm hoping to be able to finish packing my last check-in suitcase tomorrow, then start on my smaller carry on. then hopefully, pack my room into some sort of resemblance of order.... if that's ever going to happen!!

3 days till I fly! WAHHHH! time sure zooms past!!!! I can't believe I'll be flying over soon!! Unbelievable!

Ok. back to packing... oh wait. i think i better go sleep.

1 comment:

Chris & Becca said...

We're praying for you as you pack and prepare to come to the US. Is someone from Hope meeting you at the airport?