Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Brilliance... Yah RIGHT!

I like this layout, don't you? Simple and nice! Thanks goes to Francy.com and hours of searching the world wide web for this. I think its classy and simple and nice!!

So anyway, I got my class schedule for my coming Term in Hope College yesterday. Another reminder that time moves fast. Soon I'll begin a new chapter in my life. A chapter away from my family and friends... Facing the big unknown of college life and surviving in a different culture and environment. I'm very excited.. but I'll be lying if I said my heart wasn't pounding with fear at the thought...

I guess the 6 months over there did prepare me for this. I know most of what will happen and what I'm getting into. I'm going with my eyes wide open and I guess I'll have a lot of advantage over the other international studies there. Thinking back, it was a brilliant idea to do my internship there... Somehow, I suspect it was not my idea, even though it seemed to be... Somehow, I strongly suspect God was behind it all. God is a clever one... He does things and we dont even know it, thinking we were the wise one.. AH! Get Real! All our supposed wisdom and intelligence can never compare to the true brilliance of God.

1 comment:

Chris & Becca said...

I must say I got quite a shock when I clicked on the button in my links bar for your blog. I like the new layout and template you're using. Welcome back to blogger!