Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Goodbyes and Hellos

My Brother's gone back to Australia for his honours. I won't be seeing him for one year since I'm going over to the US to study. ONE YEAR!! That's too long not to see my brother. I miss the fun times we had... the times where we used to see who could poke each other's arm the most!! lol. Yes.. we're silly!

It is so good to be close to my brother! It's a rare thing these days! I am so thankful for it and I do know that I can depend on him when I need it, after all, this is the brother that would warn people to stop bullying me in primary school!! hehehe.

Anyway, Thanks Ann for the comment on my previous post. I guess I forgot that didn't I? Been looking at me, me, me. Well, there's no I in God. Thanks for your passion for the Lord. Its is very refreshing and makes me think. :) It's a long hard road to me finally letting go of my life (I'm very stubborn and a control-freak), but I guess I'll get there eventually as long as I like God do His work, right? It's like a hello... a start of a new relationship.

Hello, God!

No comments: