Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Financial Independence Stinks

Did a rough budget for the 2 months I won't be working after graduation while waiting for my work permit to be approved. Money is so tight right now. I'm gotten so spoilt having my parents' money to use. I'm finally realizing that:

1. I'm not getting anymore money from them. (Plus, I feel bad asking for more since I'm graduating and supposed to be paying them back soon.)

2. My income stinks right now. And all of it is going into paying for gas and bills.

3. I've never been so controlled with my money before.

Being totally independent financially stinks!! Plus, it sure didn't help that last semester when I WAS earning tons of income, I spent it all. Darn me and my spendthriftness. I could have so much more savings now if I just saved!!! Now I'm trying to go through all my accounts and subscriptions seeing what I can cancel and get some money back in. Oh the joys of adulthood... sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All Debby's Fault All Debby's Fault All Debby's Fault to INFINITY and BEYOND!!!

S$1 to the Debby Girl, if she can guest who written this.