Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In Honour of My Mom's Battle with Cancer


My mom fought cancer and she kicked its butt!! So in honour of my wonderful and AMAZING mom, and my family who stood alongside her and fought too, I'm joining in the Hope's Relay for Life this October.

If you know me even slightly, you know that I am in NO WAY a physically active person, so for me to VOLUNTEER to walk for a couple of hours must mean that this is important to me, and it is.

If you want to support me and the tons of people who have gone through or are going through Cancer, please contribute ANY AMOUNT through the Relay for Life website.

Pls donate it under my name - Shuchen Li.

Thanks for helping me meeting my goal and encouraging me to walk on!!!!

1 comment:

thisisnotben said...

wow, cool! i'm impressed with your mum!