Saturday, September 23, 2006

Confused and Depressed

Uprooted, Unsettled, Unstable, Rollercoaster Ride...

That's how I've been feeling for the last month or so... and it accumulated to today.

I don't know what I wanna do... They call it Senioritis... the phenomna that hits seniors in college. Maybe that's it.. or maybe not.

I've been moving from one place to another for the last 2 years. I hate that. I hate being uprooted, the sense of not belonging, the unsettleness... I HATE IT!!!!

I feel like breaking down and crying... But I won't let myself... Maybe I should. Might help... or might make things worst. I don't know what to do. I hate being so uncertain about everything. I've also been the one who knew what I wanted and went for it.. and Now.. I just don't know...

Pray for me k? It's been very hard for me to pray these days. Maybe I'm angry at God or maybe I'm angry myself... I think the latter is more likely. ARGH!!!

No comments: