Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bye Bye Voice!!

Hi all! I know, its been longgggg since I've blogged.

Well, just got back from Homecoming Ball! I actually didn't want to go, because I had to notion that these parties were bad. But I'm glad my friend made me go! It was sooo fun! No alcohol, no drugs, no hanky-panky!! Just plain old FUN!! I danced so mucccchhhhh!!! 3 hours of dancing!!! My feet hurt soooo bad!!! But I think this is good EXERCISE. lol!!! And, I've discovered that I can actually dance!! Several people were like, "Debby! You said you couldn't dance!! Yah right!! (Sacarstic tone)." hehehehe!!

Well, I've also been sick the last week. Bad headache, throat is sore. And its getting worst. I screamed so much at the party that my voice is about to go! EEEKKK!!

Its midnight now and I think I better CRASH!!!!

No comments: