Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm Alive!!

Hilow!! I'm here!!! I'm still alive and kicking very hard!!!

This past 2 weeks have been CRAZYYYYY!! Orientation took up a good part of last week and over the weekend I sorted my room out, went to church with Uncle Bill and family and just tried to get on the timezone.

On Monday, I went to a job fair in the morning for on campus jobs. I applied for this Web Maintenance job with the Computer and Information Department of the school. Just basically updating the web site and stuff. Should be easy for me. They got back to me this morning and I'm going in next Fri for an interview.

Tuesday, school started. It was a longgg day. Started at 8am and ended 6pm. It was a whacked out day. I had the class Geology in the Field... and it never really occurred to me that it really meant IN THE FIELD!! We went to the sand dunes nearby and guess what... We climbed this nearly VERTICAL sand dune and others for over 3 hours!!!!! Now I did say I wanted to get fit... but not all at once! It was soooooo hard. I almost died from sheer exhaustion. And every class would be field trips like that!!! So after much consideration... ok, ok... the decision was made pretty fast, I decided to drop the class. So i ended up with 14 credits. So I though, hey, I wanna fill it up to 16 credit!!

Well... the only class that was open now was this Comm 300 level class that was 4 credit!! So now, I'm on 18 credit!! 2 over the recommended... And boy does my time table show for it!! Mon and Fri is pretty much only one class lasting one hour. on Tuesday, My classes starts at 8am and end at 5pm, with a one hour lunch break in between. Wed I have 3 classes that have longer breaks in between... now THURSDAY... is mad!!! I have 6 classes, from 8am to 5pm, with NO BREAK in between AT ALLL!!! So bascially, I survived today on zone bars!!!! Now, I'm SURE to lose weight like this.

Oh and for people interested, I've uploaded my pictures onto a collection thingy, so go look k? I'll update it when I get new pictures! http://deborahli.shutterfly.com/

No comments: