Monday, March 05, 2007

Developments

Interesting developments in my life thus far. The Lord has brought someone special into my life and our friendship has deepened a lot. It started out as friends who have similar beliefs and backgrounds and who have tons of fun together.

Then it moved on and deepened to people sharing our personalities, thoughts, struggles and joys.

One thing I'm amazed is how easy and open we are in discussing stuff. I feel so comfortable and not worried at all about questions I have, or he has. I love that both of us have strong desires to want to serve the Lord and we have a similar foundation in that.

We are being practical and careful because we both know that dating is not "Just for Fun" as culture loves to tell us. It's more of a journey together in seeking what God wants for us.

The Lord has been teaching me loads of stuff and I'm eagerly learning.

No comments: